This outstanding farm building conversion, formerly a milking parlour and dairy, has been completed to the highest standard. There are numerous luxury fittings, and solid oak is used extensively throughout the cottage. Nith Cottage enjoys glorious views looking across the garden, over fields and the River Nith, to the Southern Uplands. This beautiful cottage was awarded a 5 star grading in 2007 from the Scottish Tourist Board. This spacious cottage is all on one level and is suitable for the disabled.
- Large farmhouse dining/kitchen equipped with electric range, dishwasher and fridge. The French doors open onto the extensive decked veranda, with gas BBQ, table, chairs, recliners and hammock.
- Utility room off the kitchen with washing machine, tumble drier and freezer.
- Lounge with stone inglenook fireplace and solid fuel stove, leather sofas, 42″ wide screen digital HD TV with surround sound, including DVD/CD player.
- Master bedroom with king size metal four-poster bed, 32” digital wide screen TV, radio alarm clock and hairdryer.
- En-suite travertine tiled wet room with power shower, under floor heating and shaver socket.
- Twin bedroom, with 2 single brass beds, 28” widescreen digital TV and radio alarm clock.
- Family travertine tiled bathroom has extra deep whirlpool bath, with power shower over and shaver socket.
- The enclosed lawned garden is down steps from the veranda, and a large separate safely enclosed children’s play area to the side with various games and swings.
- All bed linen and towels are provided, logs for the solid fuel stove, electric and heating/hot water from our wood fuelled biomass heating system is also included in the rental.
- Parking for up to 3 cars (one space under cover)
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed
- Nith Cottage is non- smoking
- Cot, high chair, shower stool, bath seat, gripper handle are available. Please request at time of booking for guaranteed availability.
Please click the photos for more details: