This cosy detached south facing cottage stands within a large safely enclosed garden, enjoying panoramic views of the Nith Valley. Mote Cottage is named after Mote Knowe, which is the small hillock in front of the cottage. The cottage has been fully refurbished in 2011, and is furnished and equipped to a high standard (4 star standard). The bright sunny rooms are comfortably furnished in a modern cottage style. The country cottage garden has a mixture of flowers, fruit, vegetables and herbs, which guests are free to enjoy during their stay.
- Spacious living/dining room with multi fuel stove, 32″ digital TV and DVD player. Views across fields and River Nith to the south and east
- Cosy double bedroom, alarm clock and hairdryer. Views to the west across the garden to fields and woodland
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and views across fields and River Nith to the south.
- Well equipped kitchen with electric fan oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, microwave, toaster and many other small appliances. Oil combi boiler for heating and hot water. Views to the north and east over garden, fields and woodland
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and electric shower. Extra deep bath
- Safely enclosed garden with patio area, table, chairs, gas barbeque and 3 lawned play areas for small children including a sand pit
- All bed linen and towels are provided, and logs, coal, electric and kerosene for the heating/hot water is also included in the rental
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- One well behaved pet allowed at extra charge
- Mote Cottage is non- smoking
- Travel Cot, high chair, shower stool, bath seat, gripper handle are available. Please request at time of booking for guaranteed availability
Please click the photographs for more details: